spread the love
Last updated on February 2, 2023
Whether you want to keep your cat or dog hydrated or help your pet avoid boredom, a pet water fountain is a great investment. The problem is all the conflicting information on the internet. If we didn't know better, we'd think pet fountains have some sort of high-level security clearance.
Fountains are a great way to keep your pet active, healthy, and happy. Today I'm going to take you step by step through the process of choosing a drinking fountain for your pet. First, let me say that if you don't already have a pet water fountain, you owe it to yourself and your pets to try one!
The best source of water for pets is clean water. Here you will find everything you need to knowVeken drinking fountain manual. Pet owners spend a lot of money on their pets, and investing in a pet fountain can save time and money.
Table of contents
Veken drinking fountain manual
If you are a dog owner, thenYou must have seen Veken drinking fountains in the market. It is one of the most popular pet drinking fountains on the market. The reason for its popularity is that it has many features that make it easier for your pet to drink water.
The Veken pet fountain provides your pets with fresh, clean drinking water 24/7. In addition, it removes all impurities from the water using a filter that is present at the source. This will ensure your pet gets clean, fresh water every time they drink from this fountain.
Here are some key facts about this product:
- The dimensions of this product are 2 x 3 x 2 inches. This means it doesn't take up much space when placed on a table or countertop in your home. You can easily place it anywhere in your home where you think it's convenient for your pets to drink water.
- The weight of this product is 4 pounds which makes it very light so you can easily carry it from one place to another without feeling any inconvenience or discomfort!
One of the most important things to do when you have a pet is to make sure they are really healthy. This is because there are many diseases that can affect them and it is always better to be safe than sorry. One of the best ways to ensure your pets stay healthy is to make sure their water supply is clean and fresh at all times.
The Veken Pet Fountain manual can help you with this task by giving you all the information you need to use this device properly. One of the first things you will notice about this fountain is how easy it is to clean.
The design of this fountain allows users to easily remove its parts so that they can be thoroughly washed to remove dirt or bacteria from the parts. It also comes with an automatic filtration system that automatically cleans your water supply without causing any problems.
The font is available in two different sizes: medium and large. The medium size is suitable for cats, while the large is ideal for dogs of all sizes. If you have more than one pet at home, you can buy both sizes and give each their own waterer.
This font comes with areplaceable carbon filterwhich helps keep your pet's water fresh by removing unpleasant odors or tastes from the drinking water. This filter will need to be replaced every 2-4 weeks depending on how often your pet uses it, but we have found that most owners can change these filters themselves without too much hassle. Filters are easy to remove from the fountain and install on the new one without calling an expert!
Veken drinking fountain instructions
- Fill the water tank to the fill line with cold tap water. Do not overfill to avoid leakage.
- Install the filter below the water level and ensure it is securely attached to the fountain base with the clips provided. Remove the white cap from the filter housing, insert the filter cartridge and cap securely.
- Place your Veken drinking fountain on a flat, vibration-free surface such as a table or shelf. The bottom of your fountain should be at least 2 inches from any wall to allow air to circulate through the vents in the bottom of the fountain. Never place your record on any other object, such as a B. another bowl or plate!
- Make sure both pumps are plugged into the correct voltage outlet (110 VAC only). The fountains will not work if both pumps are not connected! You should hear a continuous hum coming from each pump if it is working properly. If you don't hear this tone, see the Troubleshooting section below for instructionshow to troubleshoot your fonts if they are not working properlyAfter installation
Step 1 - Set up the font
Place your fountain in a spot where it is level and undisturbed. Unpack the fountain, remove all protective materials and place the bowl, rubber feet down, on a flat surface.
Step 2 - Fill in your source
Remove the cap from your fountain and fill it with water to the top of the overflow pipe. Leave room to add more water if needed. Replace the lid and make sure it is securely closed. Don't overfill!
Step 3Add Filters (Optional)
If you've decided to use a filter with your pet fountain, now is the time to install it. Unscrew the top of the fountain lid and put the filter in the right position. Place the lid back on the pan and tighten.
User manual Veken drinking fountain Pdf
Veken Pet Fountain is a drinker for dogs and cats. Provide your pet with fresh, filtered water at all times of the day. It's an easy way to encourage your pets to drink more water, which can help prevent kidney stones and UTIs.
This pet fountain has threeadjustable flow settings: high, medium and low. The high setting creates more powerful jets of water, while the low setting creates smaller jets of water that are more comfortable for sensitive stomachs. The medium fit is a compromise between the two extremes. The fountain also includes a carbon filter that removes bad tastes and odors from the water before it reaches your furry friend's mouth.
To properly clean this product each week you will need a bottle brush or something similar to clean the edges of the container where dirt collects after multiple uses.
How to use your Veken drinking fountain:
- Plug the power cord into a standard power outlet.
- Fill the reservoir with cold water to the desired level, indicated by the water line at the top of the reservoir.
- Place the fountain on a flat surface near an electrical outlet and plug the power cord into a standard electrical outlet. Make sure it is out of the reach of pets or children (be careful when moving it).
- Pour cold filtered water into top of reservoir until full (about 1 cup). Do not fill above the maximum level line on top of the reserve tank as this may cause an overflowBombIt is activated. Replace the cap firmly after filling the reservoir with water only. Do not overfill as this can lead to overheating or engine damage! If you add too much liquid, simply drain the excess liquid through the side hole before plugging in.
Download the instruction manual for the Veken drinking fountain as a PDF
What Makes This Pet Fountain Unique?
The Veken Pet Fountain is designed to ensure your dog receives the health benefits of drinking from running water. It also helps keep your teeth clean and healthy and helps prevent bad breath, plaque and tartar build-up. There are also no moving parts, so it's less likely to fail or become clogged with hair like other types of fountains can.
The Veken Pet Fountain uses gravity instead of pumps or filters to move water through the system. This means it doesn't make any noise when running, which is great if your dog doesn't like loud noises! It also means there are no motors in the device itself, so nothing will break or need to be replaced over time.
Veken cat drinking fountain instructions
The Veken cat water fountain is a simple but effective way to keep your cat's water fresh and clean. The fountain works by circulating the water through an activated carbon filter that helps eliminate bad smells and tastes. The fountain comes with two replaceable filters that can last up to 3 months.
- Unpack your Veken cat fountain and make a note of any items that may have been damaged in transit. If there is a problem with the device, please contact us immediately so that we can solve it for you.
- Remove the pump from its packaging, being careful not to damage it when removing it from the box. You must remove any foam packaging inside the pump body before use (this is easy to do if you have a vacuum handy).
- Attach the pump to the top of your Veken cat drinking fountain using the screws provided (supplied with your device). Be careful not to overtighten these screws or they may come loose if you try to unscrew them later.
- Wash the fountain before using it.
- Fill the pan with water, making sure the water level is below the lip of the motor base. The maximum water level should be just below the top edge of the pump housing.
- Place your cat's favorite food or treats in the bowl of the drinking fountain to entice them to drink from it.
- Plug in your Veken cat fountain and watch your cat happily drink from their new drinking fountain!
Veken Cat Water Fountain Instruction Manual
The Veken cat water fountain is a high-quality, durable cat water fountain that keeps your pet's water fresh and clean. The drinking fountain has a stainless steel bowl that prevents the growth of bacteria in your pet's drinking water. The stainless steel bowl also helps keep water at a consistent temperature for your pet.
The Veken Cat drinking fountain has an energy efficient pump, which allows it to use less energy than other fountains on the market today. The internal pump also ensures a constant flow of fresh water for your pet to drink.
The fountain is easy to assemble and disassemble for cleaning purposes. It comes with a filter that removes hair and dirt from the water before it returns to the bowl at the bottom of the fountain. This will ensure your pet never has to drink contaminated water again!
Also read:How to keep the well water clean and safe for pets
The fountain has a flow rate of approximately 1 gallon per hour and includes a replaceable carbon filter that prevents bad taste from returning to the water supply. The fountain also includes an AC adapter for continuous operation or can be powered by batteries if required.
The fountain is available in five different colors: blue, green, pink, purple or white. You can also choose between two different sizes: large (19″ high) or small (12″ high).
Veken Pet Drinking Fountain Set
Veken Pet Fountain Assembly is a great way to provide your pet with fresh water. The drinking fountain has a large capacity tank that makes it easy to fill with water and keep your pet hydrated. It also has a low voltage pump that circulates the water to keep it fresh and oxygenated. This fountain features a large, easy-to-fill twist-top reservoir to make refilling quick and convenient.
The Veken Pet Fountain Assembly includes everything you need to get started except the water! The fountain comes with a low voltage pump that provides an endless flow of fresh, filtered water that prevents bacterial growth. This fountain also features an extra large reservoir for easy refilling along with the added feature of having an adjustable flow control valve on the back of the unit. This allows you to adjust the flow rate to suit your pet's preferences or needs.
Veken Pet Brief. The Veken Pet Fountain Set is a simple water pump that can be used with any type of bowl or drinking fountain. The pump is designed to help pets drink more water and stay hydrated. It's also a great way to keep your pet's water bowl clean and fresh as the water flows through the pump before it reaches your pet.
The Veken Pet Fountain Set is easy to use and install on a variety of fountains, bowls and other equipment that may hold water for your pets. It has a special design that prevents pets from chewing on the power cord or getting their paws caught in it.
There are two different types of Veken pet drinking fountain sets: one with a power supply so you can plug it into your wall outlet, or one without a power supply so you can plug it into a power strip or surge protector. Both versions have an auto shut off feature so they stop working when they run out of water. This is useful when you are not at home and your pet needs to drink more water!
Veken drinking fountain filter direction
The Veken pet drinking fountain filter is designed to be placed on top of the drinking fountain or on the front panel. The water flows from the top of the filter down through the filter media and back to the pump unit. The filter should be cleaned every 2-4 weeks depending on how much your pet drinks.
To clean your Veken Pet Fountain, remove all parts from the Pet Fountain and wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse well and let air dry. After drying, reassemble all parts in reverse order: pour a teaspoon of vinegar into the water chamber, add water to fill (1-2 cups), and then plug into a power outlet. Let this mixture sit in your pan overnight (12 hours).
Run some cold tap water through your fountain for about 30 seconds in the morning to wash away any residue that may have built up in it overnight. Empty and refill this reservoir with fresh water and let it run for another 30 seconds so there is no more vinegar left in your fountain unit.
Veken drinking fountain filter instructions:
- Unscrew the top of your fountain.
- Take out the filter in the pan (the part with the black base and the green top).
- Insert a new filter into the base and replace it in your pan.
- Unscrew the top of your fountain and plug it into an outlet!
Veken drinking fountain instruction manual
Congratulations on your purchase of the Veken Premium Pet Fountain. The ultimate pet drinking fountain that will give you and your pet years of enjoyment. Please read all instructions before using the fountain and keep them handy for future reference.
- Configure the base:Remove the bottom of the box. Place it on a flat surface. Unscrew the cap from the center of the base and fill it completely with water (about 3 gallons). Replace the cap, tighten and turn clockwise until secure. Plug the cord into an outlet near the base and then into a wall outlet for power.
- Install pump:Place the pump on the base, plug the cord into the outlet on the pump, and then into an outlet near the base. Do not place the pump on the power cord or where it may be damaged by pets, children, or family members who may be unaware of your presence or tread on it carelessly when passing through doorways or hallways leading to this area of your home.
- Install the fountain head:Place the fountain head in the center hole at the top of the device; Gently turn clockwise until snug but not tight.
Veken drinking fountain instruction manual
The Veken Pet Drinker is a complete drinking water solution for your pet, with a built-in reservoir that holds up to 0.8L of water and a replaceable filter that helps keep your pet's water clean and fresh. It is easy to use and ideal for cats, dogs or other small animals.
How does it work:
- Fill the container with tap water or fill from another source.
- Place the tank on top of the container and connect the hose to the tank.
- Plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet and turn on the fountain using the switch on the back of the unit near the plug.
- Your pet will quickly find that there is always fresh running water!
This Veken Pet Fountain Guide is packed with useful information and provides a good overview of fountain design, construction and maintenance. There are many interesting facts about the correct setting of the flow rate for different animals. This fountain was made for cats, but dog owners can use it too, as long as they adjust it properly. We recommend reading the manual cover to cover before you begin using your pet water fountain.
When it comes to choosing a pet fountain, there are quite a few options to choose from. Your needs and budget will likely dictate what is best for you and your furry friend. Plus, with so many fonts to choose from, it can be difficult to find the right one. It really just depends on what your needs are and what you are looking for in a drinking fountain.
For best results and longevity, we recommend cleaning the Pet Fountain regularly, especially if your dog drinks directly from the Pet Fountain. We also recommend checking with your veterinarian to ensure you are giving your pet the correct amount of water they need per day. Most importantly, you'll enjoy watching your pet play interactively with this toy!
spread the love